I recently traveled to New York City for 3 days. And let me be the one to tell you that we did A LOT of things! Before going to NYC, I created a bucket list of things I would love to do/see. To my surprise, by noon on Friday, my list was completed. Here I share with you my bucket list. Also, I highly recommend these places and things to do in NYC. But what I really recommend is to always travel with a plan of things to do. I have taken trips before without a plan, and those trips were the trips that I was less productive. Having a plan means being productive. And being a productive means a trip well with it!
Here we go with my list...the pictures will give a better story of what we did at each event and location. So don't forget to check out the gallery.
1. Central Park! Very first item that made it on my list. Park is beautiful, vibrant, and full of energy.
2. Brooklyn Bridge. Bridge is a lot longer than I expected. So be prepared to do some walking. Same for Central Park.
3. Times Square. The picture should tell you all about this fast paced place.
4. Empire State Building
5. Statue of Liberty. No picture for this one. Surely enjoyed riding the ferry to view Her!
6. Staten Island Ferry- Got on the Ferry to go see the Statue of Liberty
7. 911 memorial museum